MacCabe Durney Barnes
MacCabe Durney Barnes is one of Ireland’s longest established consultancies delivering a variety of planning, economic and environmental services to a range of public and private sector clients. Our professionals provide evidence-based solutions in the formulation of policy and the delivery of projects. Our current work profile includes strategic housing / large scale residential development planning applications, strategic infrastructure, Environmental Impact Assessment, EC Research, social infrastructure analysis, local plans, marine spatial planning, planning and economic feasibility studies, planning strategies, policy advice as well as governance and regulatory reviews.
Accounts/ Administrator Role
We are seeking an Accounts / Administrator with 3 years + experience. The role will involve accounts/ administration and operations support to our multi-disciplinary team. The planning consultancy is busy and provides expertise and solutions to a wide variety of clients. The nature of the work is varied, involving knowledge of bookkeeping, administration and requires flexibility to provide support in the areas of IT/ HR / Tendering and organisational management.
- Good team working environment
- Flexible days/ hours/ head office based
- Generous annual leave
- Part-time 3 days/equivalent hours per week
The Role Specifics
- Sales/ Purchases invoicing, debtors and creditors management, banking and accounts on SAGE.
- Project management system update, project tracking, support to management team.
- Administration support to operations including insurance, tendering, office facilities.
- Coordinate & Liaise with External IT support.
Seeking candidates with
- Bookkeeping experience and qualification to Accounting technician level.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications solutions driven approach, capacity to make decisions.
- Good organisational and coordinating skills, multi-task different projects and activities.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Works on own initiative, Self-starter, practical and Good organisational and coordinating skills, multi-task different activities.
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude, willing and able to work with others.
- Excellent MS office skills Word, Excel
- Some experience of SAGE or similar accounting package
MacCabe Durney Barnes will offer the successful candidate an attractive remuneration package. The role is based in the office however we operate a flexible work environment and support a proactive approach to lifelong learning and skill development.